Family Fun Night on Feb. 10; Deadline Extended
Date set for Feb. 10 for second annual night out for Basking Ridge families.
The organizers of the second annual Family Fun Night are inviting everyone in Basking Ridge to enjoy the new year and break from the bad weather on Feb. 10.
The second annual Basking Ridge Family Fun Night will be held from 5 to 8 pm on that Sunday at Branchburg Sports Complex, 47 Readington Road in Branchburg.
The deadline for ticket purchases has been extended to Feb. 4, said organizer Elaine DiDario. She added that walk-ins would be welcome on the day of the event.
"Take a moment in 2013 to forget about the bad weather, fiscal cliff, and cooped-up kids," DiDario said.
Family Fun Night's planned activities includes two games of Laser Tag, a variety of field games, bounce houses a play maze, as well as a $10 fun card for arcade games.
Individual tickets cost $25 (regular price for this package is $51). A family pack of four tickets cost $75 for 4 ticket (regular price, $204). All four participants in the family four-pack must be from the same family. Participants can add a slice of pizza, bag of chips and a drink for $4.50 per person.
• Everyone from Basking Ridge—all ages, all schools, all neighborhoods is welcome!
• Friends and extended family are invited too
• Great way to stay warm and get out of the winter blues
• Kids get to burn up some energy while enjoying a night of great entertainment with friends!
• Parents get to catch up with old and new friends alike from the Basking Ridge community in a safe and fun atmosphere
It will be a night to remember, so don’t miss out on getting tickets early.
Registration forms can be printed online.
More information is on the Basking Ridge Patch events calendar.