Invite a friend
Starting Point is a group for you if you would like to explore the Christian faith in a safe, non-judgmental environment. Through conversation and community you can learn, grow and reconnect, whether you are new to Christianity or you have some church experience, but have been away from church for awhile, or you have big gaps in your knowledge. A new group will begin on Thursday, September 20 at 7 pm. Visit libertycorner.org for more information and registration details. Contact Rev. Anne Havrilla with any additional questions (firstname.lastname@example.org). We hope to see you there!
More About Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church
Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church was founded in 1837 and was first housed in a small schoolhouse. In addition to weekly services, the church offers numerous fellowship and ministry groups, service activities and music opportunities.
Other events here
- Beginner Zumba Class June 4, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / July 2, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / July 30, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Off the Bench VBS Sports Camp Daily, 9:00 am–12:15 pm
- C.A.M.P. (grades 3-5) Daily, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- C.A.M.P. (grades 6-8) Daily, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- C.A.M.P. (grades 9-12+) Daily, 9:00 am–4:00 pm