Gesher Summer Camp provides a unique and fun summer for children from pre-K to 10th grade. We offer a wide array of activities and have state-of-the art facilities. We are lucky enough to be located at the Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy, in Livingston, where we have the use of both the outdoor and indoor campuses.
The camp is equipped with two swimming pools, separate girls and boys changing rooms, indoor and outdoor tennis and basketball courts, a team challenge ropes course, a brand new waterslide, a web climber, a unique Israeli Culture program, a Kosher indoor cafeteria, a soccer field, a 600 seat auditorium, two gaga pits, a kings wall, plus many other areas to facilitate all of our special activities.
Gesher’s calendar is full of special activities, shows, theme days, trips and surprises. Each day offers our campers something new and exciting to look forward too. For our youngest campers, dress up days and in camp performances help make each day special. As our campers get older, they can look forward to off site Unit-wide trips, late stays at camp for our exciting “undernights” and even join in an overnight stay at camp with their friends and counselors.
The top ten reasons for
sending your child to
Gesher Summer Camp:
- The only Jewish American Camp Association accredited day camp in Essex County.
- Non consecutive, flexible week registrationavailable at no additional cost.
- American Red Cross swim instruction led by certified aquatics staff.
- Door to door seat-belted transportation provided by professional drivers to local areas.
- Conveniently located in Livingston on the beautiful 30-acre campus of the Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy with both indoor (air-conditioned) and outdoor facilities at our disposal.
- Professionally led sports program with emphasis placed on instruction, teamwork, and participation in a positive environment.
- Emphasis on Jewish cultural programming that is open to families from all Jewish backgrounds.
- Professional, qualified, mature staff and responsible, caring role model counselors.
- Nutritious nut-free kosher lunch and snacks served daily and prepared on-site.
- Affordable summer program fees with special Jewish Day School, Sibling, Refer-a-Family, Transportation, Early Bird and Loyalty discounts.
Simply the best summer camp experience for your child.