3West Restaurant is a trendy, upscale dining establishment located at the Riverwalk Village Center. The restaurant serves "New American" cuisine and offers a large menu of appetizers and entrees with mouthwatering descriptions. An extensive wine list is also available.
The warm, softly lit interior has paneled walls and a large bar spanning one wall. High topped tables, adjacent to the bar, are perfect for a "featured" cocktail, glass of wine or a casual dinner. There are a variety of other dining tables, rooms and seating arrangements, including two private rooms, "The Wine Cellar" and "The Study," which are available for parties.
- Fax: 908-647-6010
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 4pm; Sun, noon - 4pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm, Fri - Sat, 4pm - 11pm, Sun, 4pm - 9pm. Lounge Menu is served continuously at the bar all day.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp available
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, salads, side dishes, tavern plates, entrees, sandwiches, beverages, wine, beer, cocktails, desserts
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.3westrest.com
- Specialties: Daily lunch and dinner specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Our loyal customers. Residents of Basking Ridge appreciate fine cuisine.
- Cuisine: American, Fondue, Seafood
- Signature dishes: 3 West Sliders, Truffled macaroni and cheese
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Charbroiled New York Strip Steak
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Christopher Rushin
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Neat, proper attire. No sports hats. Collared shirts for men required after 4pm.