800-325-0808, ext 7208
Affinity Federal Credit Union, the largest credit union in New Jersey, is a member-owned, non-profit financial institution. The bank has 21 branches throughout Northern region of the state and is headquartered in Basking Ridge. Affinity's head office is located off of Route 78, exit 33, just beyond Panera Bread. Serving over 135,000 members Affinity offers a full range of banking services for its members including educational seminars on issues like identity theft, credit score enhancement and budgeting. The credit union maintains close ties with the community and supports many local organizations and events.
- Fax: 908-860-7206
- Hours: Lobby/Drive-Up: Mon - Wed, Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Thu, 8:30am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp available
- Founding Date: 1935
- What makes this community special?: Quiet, Historic, Beautiful Homes, Lovely People...Great family community!
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Our knowledgeable, engaging and caring professionals will make our members feel great about their experience, while offering the best and easiest to use financial products and services to meet our members' needs.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service