Located in downtown Basking Ridge, Apogee is known for its extensive lines of designer apparel, handbags, fine jewelry, accessories, shoes, and unique gifts from a wide range of fabulous designers, including; Vera Bradley, JPK Paris, Cambio Jeans, Hobo International, Three Dot, and Brighton. Shoppers can find the perfect gift for anyone on their list as Apogee specializes in a diverse range of merchandise, from classics to trendy and artsy to contemporary. The staff is highly trained and acts as your own “personal shopper.” They understand the fit of each individual and can match and select pieces that will work for a full range of bodies, figure types and styles. You will find the perfect clothing and accessories to look and feel fabulous.
Brands include Brighton, Vera Bradley, Christopher Blue, JPk Paris, Cambio, Hobo International, Three Dots, Angela Moore & Eliza B. The shop has three dressing rooms, one handicapped accessible.
- Fax: 908-766-4112
- Hours: Sun, 11am - 4pm; Mon - Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp. One of three dressing rooms is handicapped-accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Woman's clothing
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Seven days for a full refund with a receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Always have a "LBD" (Little Black Dress) as part of your wardrobe.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Brighton, Vera Bradley, Sorial, Samuel Dong, Tribal Sportswear, Fashion Jewelry, Spinning Rings, Pure Sweaters, etc.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: No