Butler's Pantry Trackside is a staple for commuters, residents and workers in the area. Located in the old Far Hills train station and decorated with old-time memorabilia, the restaurant is a fun place to grab a quick bite to eat. The menu ranges from appetizers and homemade soups to sandwiches, burgers, dogs and salads. Its "In the Basket" items features roasted chicken, shrimp, scallops or fish served with potato and homemade cole slaw.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 8:30pm; Sat, 7am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, burgers, dogs, homemade desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Dinner specials Monday through Friday begin at 5pm.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual