A casual dining spot popular with families, Ciao Restaurant offers brick oven pizza and rustic Italian dishes including anitpasti, salads, pasta, fish, chicken, seafood and beef entrees. The restaurant includes a wood burning fireplace and an open kitchen area where diners can watch the line cooks chop, saute and grill. Ciao's well-stocked bar offers beer, wine and cocktails.
Ciao Restaurant is located at the Riverwalk Village Center, next to its sister restaurant 3West. The Riverwalk has ample parking; curb side pickup is also available for takeout orders.
- Fax: 908-647-6010
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat 11:30 am - 4:00 pm, Sun 12:00 noon - 4:00 pm Dinner: Mon - Thu 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm Fri - Sat 4:00 am - 10:00 pm Sun 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ciaorest.com
- Specialties: Daily lunch and dinner specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Steaks
- Signature dishes: Antipasto Rustico
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Orrechiette with fennel sausage
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Lance
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual/dressy. No sports hats.