Narenj is a unique addition to the Basking Ridge dining scene offering Persian cuisine. The menu features Persian inspired appetizers, entrees, kabobs and stews. Diners can view the fresh homemade pita bread as it bakes in the clay pit oven. It is BYOB, and a wine store is conveniently located two doors down. Extra parking is available in the rear.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Daily soup specials.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Open to trying new kinds of cuisine.
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Noodle Shop, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steaks
- Signature dishes: Beef, lamb, chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Kabobs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: BYOB-only, Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual