Established in 1951, the Somerset Hills YMCA serves more than 19,000 county residents and offers more than 200 programs for children, adults and families. Programs include day care, school aged child care, summer camps, corporate programs, special family activities and a variety of community service programs including Career Forum and the Special Olympics. Membership is required. The YMCA can work with families through its "Strong Kids" financial assistance program to make membership affordable.
- Hours: Sun, 7am - 6pm; Mon - Thu, 5:15am - 10:30pm; Fri, 5:15am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- What makes this community special?: Member participation
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Parking: Free lot
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Gym, Gymnastic facilities, Swimming pool, Table tennis, Volleyball courts
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Jacuzzi/hot tub, Lockers, Sauna/steam room, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking