Vine is an elegant bar and restaurant located in northern Basking Ridge. Perfect for special occasions or a nice dinner, the restaurant features a large bar area for more casual dining, a large dining room and two rooms on the second floor for private parties. Chef and owner Antonio Berisha prepares daily specials using fresh ingredients.
Vine regularly hosts specials events, including live music acts. Visit the restaurant's Web site for a current schedule.
- Fax: 908-221-0209
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 9:30pm, Fri - Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm. Available for private parties on Sundays.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp available
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian/Mediterranean cuisine: appetizers, soups, entrees, salads, sides, desserts
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: vinerestaurant.net/main/menus
- Specialties: Daily appetizer, entrees, dessert and cocktail specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Bronzino Mediterranean Sea bass
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Osso Bucco
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Chef Antonio Berisha
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Business casual