For a sophisticated dining experience, visit Vita Restaurant and Bar at the Dolce Hotel and Conference Center. The brainchild of executive chef Paul Bogardus and restaurant director Andy Christie, Vita serves Neo-American dishes. A buffet lunch is available Monday through Friday afternoons, while an a la carte dinner menu with signature entrees is available in the evenings. The restaurant is also open for breakfast. A full-service bar is located in the restaurant, and wine pairing suggestions accompany the menu listings.
The restaurant's contemporary decor features clean, geometric designs and includes sleek dark wood tables, large oval tables flanked by rounded booths and a swanky bar area with two pool tables.
Vita Restaurant and Bar is located on North Maple Avenue off of Route 287 at exit 30.
- Hours: Breakfast: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 10am; Sun, 7am - noon. Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 2pm. Dinner: Mon - Sun, 6pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: NeoAmerican cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.vitarestaurantandbar.com/Food/Menus.asp
- Specialties: Daily specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Braised Short Rib of Beef
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Grilled Magret Duck Breast
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Paul Bogardus
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Dressy casual